Purple text in Gmail in response to an email about an interview

Hi there,

I just responded to an email about a job for which I am incredibly excited, but I sent the email to myself first just to look at my signature. After confirming that everything looked good, I copied and pasted the body of the email I sent to myself in an email to the hiring manager, but it looks like the text I sent to her was purple. I've read that this is some sort of dumb feature in Gmail that occurs when you copy and paste text.

Will she see the purple text? I 99% sure she's emailing me from Outlook and not a Gmail email address. I am really, really hoping she won't see it. If so, what should I do? Should I immediately follow up and point it out/apologize?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Purple text in Gmail in response to an email about an interview Purple text in Gmail in response to an email about an interview Reviewed by Louhi on juin 09, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.