I keep making mistakes at work. HELP!!!

I've recently started a new job, and while I've learned a lot in the one month I've been there, lately I've felt like no matter how much I try to maintain a good track record, I keep messing up. Today, I sent about 10 reports and I made mistake in like 6. I just feel awful for letting the mistakes happen, even if they're not necessarily major or unfixable. I just want to make a good impression; I'm really hard on myself when it comes to my work ethic, so when I get feedback that my work isn't paying off, it just makes me question if everything I'm doing is worth it?. My manager is actually good at training and all. She told me one day that she doesn't make mistakes so I feel I am rubbing off her in a wrong way. This is not my first job and I have worked in various organizations. I believe one of the major reason I am making mistakes is because I am studying for my CPA exam. I am up all night studying till 3am. I sleep around 3am everyday and my daughter wakes up around 7am so she wakes me up and I end up a zombie l. I believe I am smart but I don't know how to overcome this. My Audit CPA elective is so difficult and I have to put in a lot of effort, coupled with taking care of two children and dating a new job. It's so overwhelming.

Please advice me. Sorry for the long post

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

I keep making mistakes at work. HELP!!! I keep making mistakes at work. HELP!!! Reviewed by Louhi on mai 28, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.