Got screwed over under the table and need advice

Hey, ive been working under one of my best friends burying cable outside all day, and i did over 120 dollars worth of work last week, and my friend is saying that since his girl called out of work for 2 weeks, he can only afford to pay me 20 this week and the rest next week. While the amount sounds low, its based off how many jobs we do and somedays we'll be working 8 hours and only get 2 jobs done because i also do most the labor. He does the wire hookup, but he'll sit there and take forever while i continue digging with the much bigger and heavier tool. I just dont know how to approach this because he is my friend, but I owe money too so now its my problem

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Got screwed over under the table and need advice Got screwed over under the table and need advice Reviewed by Louhi on avril 28, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.