Job suggestions

Hi everyone,

I’m looking for a job that I can work anywhere from 5-20 hours a week at night and pick up shifts whenever. I had a job at Amazon for 6 weeks but was unfortunately terminated (was taking breaks for over an hour. I know. I’m dumb for that. ). However, I’ve learned from my lesson but sadly can’t get that job back but would love to get something that’s similar for the at least the next 3-6 months. Any suggestions would go a long way and I truly don’t want to mess up another opportunity like this again

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Job suggestions Job suggestions Reviewed by Louhi on mars 01, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.