Wanting to change job, but not wanting to leave comfort zone

Has anyone been through this?

My current job is that of physical labor in a hospital, doing stuffs like moving things in storage rooms and bringing documents here and there.

I originally got introduced to this job by my cousin as a temporary job until I can get a certain matter settled, then I will find a new one that suits my interest more.

Said matter has been settled, but I still haven't change into a new job and have been doing this for about 5 years already. My parents keep on urging me to find a new job that better suits me so that my studies and interests won't go to waste. As much as I want to find a new job, which I'm having problems with currently, I've been in this current job for so long that I feel bad about quitting it. Like, I've known the people here for so long that I've created some sort of relationship with them, even if not much, that it almost feels wrong to leave them behind.

It has basically become my comfort zone, even if there doesn't seem to be any potential in this career in the future. But at the same time, I don't want to disappoint my parents, and I also fear that I won't be able to amount much if I keep on sticking with this one instead of pursuing jobs that suit my interests better.

Has anyone been through this sort of experience? How did you handle it, and any suggestions?

Thanks!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Wanting to change job, but not wanting to leave comfort zone Wanting to change job, but not wanting to leave comfort zone Reviewed by Louhi on février 28, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.