Problems with unemployment? Call your congressman.

I took an awesome job 2 months ago and left my old job for it. 3 weeks into the job I had to take a different enhanced type of background check which showed my sealed record. 2 months after starting they let me go.

I filed for unemployment and my claim was locked stating "Access to this claim is unavailable, additional information is needed to confirm your identity. To speak with an agent regarding access to this claim please call 888-993-9713." No one would ever pick up the phone line and there was no option to hold. 5 days in a row I tried calling right when they opened for business and it always said all reps were busy and hung up on me. I tried calling all other numbers for unemployment and always got the same message.

I looked up my congressman for my district and gave his office a call. 4 days later someone has reached out to me and I'm getting the documents needed to unlock my claim.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Problems with unemployment? Call your congressman. Problems with unemployment? Call your congressman. Reviewed by Louhi on février 17, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.