Is there a handbook for office bureaucracy?

Semi-joking but in all seriousness, I have been finding that things are hardly ever done efficiently at my office due to the bureaucratic steps needed.

I’m not referring to plans changing because nothing seems set in stone anymore, but more so about why it’s necessary to schedule a meeting for a week after just to talk about something for 15 minutes max. More context: my supervisor learned from another team in our unit that there is a more efficient way to process certain things, so she scheduled a meeting for this Friday with me, her and the team member for said member to tell me the trick. I doubt we will be talking for more than ten minutes and perhaps could solve the issue over email.

What are the benefits of this bureaucratic process? I am not fresh out of university anymore but still relatively speaking a newbie in the workforce. Any input or insight would be appreciated! Thank you for reading.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Is there a handbook for office bureaucracy? Is there a handbook for office bureaucracy? Reviewed by Louhi on février 17, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.