I suck at job searching and lookign to switch careers to the one I want but don't have ast exp in it, advice on how to successfully job search?

Hi everyone hopefully I get some feedback on this. I'm trying to stop procrastinating and find a new job, a better job, one that is fulfilling and has a future for me. Most of my background is customer service and marketing work. Right now I work for a big advertising company as a project manager but there is no future for wages and the job piles up more and more work with more stress and I've hated the job since day 1, survived two layoffs though so i must be pretty good.

I've always wanted to pursue film/entertainment industry, either in production or on the business side. What do you recommend I do when looking for jobs in this area s they are not in my experience field. Thinking of positions like online producer, project assistant, writer and things in that area.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

I suck at job searching and lookign to switch careers to the one I want but don't have ast exp in it, advice on how to successfully job search? I suck at job searching and lookign to switch careers to the one I want but don't have ast exp in it, advice on how to successfully job search? Reviewed by Louhi on février 01, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.