Got an interview for a position as a clinical trial assistant but I don’t have any experience with clinical trials

I am mainly posting this to see if anyone has experience with clinical trials, whether it be an assistant or whatever. I have an interview tomorrow for a clinical trial assistant position but have no prior experience with clinical trials. I am about to graduate w a major in human bio and have experience in the lab, teaching, and some healthcare. The company is doing research on cancer and PTSD in vets. I don’t have a specific question but any advice is welcome! especially if you have experience with clinical trials. I hate interviews as is, let alone when I don’t have a good background in the area

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Got an interview for a position as a clinical trial assistant but I don’t have any experience with clinical trials Got an interview for a position as a clinical trial assistant but I don’t have any experience with clinical trials Reviewed by Louhi on février 28, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.