What do you do in a economically weak area where the jobs just suck?

I'm not really sure where to start or if this is the place for this, but I live in an area where the main jobs are fast food, a few factories, and gas stations. There's nothing decent around that pays any good and I feel stuck. My last position was ok but the drive was too long and it made a 12 hour day 14 hours so it wasn't a fun time.

The type of work I would like to do is IT help desk but the only area that has those types of jobs is about 2 hours away and the pay wouldn't be enough to really rent or buy in the area. I'm willing to relocate anywhere in the US, or even outside of it if the pay decent to live on.
Just wish there were more options, I feel like my only choice is the Military.

Dose anyone have any advice, ideas, or life experience?

It's depressing to be stuck.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

What do you do in a economically weak area where the jobs just suck? What do you do in a economically weak area where the jobs just suck? Reviewed by Louhi on janvier 28, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.