Started new job serving drinks at a busy Boba shop and I hate it

I was working at "relaxed" hours for my training to get accustom to the rush and I'm still busting my ass without much time to breathe. We probably have like a 2-3 minute between customers at most and during those period I'm refilling ice, restocking, or whipping the counters because I'd be standing around and getting a stink eye from the boss who thinks I'm just doing nothing. They didn't even teach me how to make the drinks, because the portion are all completely different, they have like frozen, syrup, ice-cream bases and certain flavors have different ratios and can be completely customized so we have easily over 100 different drinks. I was just taught all drinks need a liquid, sugar syrup and ice and they didn't tell me what I can use to clean the cups if I get some on the side so the boss is just staring at me panicking because I got some on the side dripping, and I didn't know if I should use the towel we use on the counter or not. Day was stressful and tiring.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Started new job serving drinks at a busy Boba shop and I hate it Started new job serving drinks at a busy Boba shop and I hate it Reviewed by Louhi on janvier 26, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.