Should I do a 'mystery shopping' job?

I want to move out of my parents house as soon as this year if possible, if not, next year; but to do that, I need money. I do have the money to move out now but I want to have some extra money saved just in case something happens.

I don't have much experience and confidence, but I have applied to many jobs, only to be rejected or ignored. Therefore, I was wondering if I should earn money through mystery shopping.

I have no idea how it works though. If you have experience or any advice, please do tell me.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Should I do a 'mystery shopping' job? Should I do a 'mystery shopping' job? Reviewed by Louhi on janvier 25, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.