Should I contact the interviewers directly?

On Monday, got invited for a job application from a company recruiter that I was interested. So I applied the job.

On Tuesday, my application was passed to a interview scheduler and asked for an available time. I replied I will be free on Wednesday after 11:30am. He asked me any other available time slot. I said I will also be available on Thursday and Friday full day.

On Wednesday, the interviewer scheduler replied he has confirmed the interviewer the interview will be on next Tuesday. Yeah I gave him wed thur fri and he gave me tue without asking. I replied on the same day said I can’t do it on next Tuesday.

On Thursday, got no reply from the interview scheduler. So I resent an email to both the recruiter and scheduler to explain that I cannot have it on next Tuesday.

On Friday, no reply.

I have no idea whether they are struggling on the reschedule, thinking of cancelling my interview or whatever. But the interview was scheduled on Tuesday which is just 2 days later. Should I contact the interviewer directly to confirm?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Should I contact the interviewers directly? Should I contact the interviewers directly? Reviewed by Louhi on janvier 30, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.