Sex work to traditional

Hello. I'm a 22-year-old and all my job experience is sex work. I would like to get a ''traditional'' experience.

ABOUT ME: I like helping people. I'm sensitive and I studied communications and political science but didn't finish either of those degrees.

I wasn't forced or coerced into it. I just would like to try new things out. I feel pretty ashamed I never had a ''formal'' job. The only one was 2 months as an assistant. I have done volunteer work helping children to do school work but have no references. I speak English fluently in a country where the main language it's Spanish. I know basic video editing.

I was recommended by a friend an app to teach Spanish online. It paid 10 hourly, which is pretty good in my area. I received a scholarship abroad but I didn't keep up with the project because they asked for money. I opened up an event of a pretty popular public figure in my area. I have written several texts about sexuality but never posted any of them. Also, I gained a TV casting between 100 students and had a small stint as a commentator.

What I know college it's not for me. I'm more interested in learning a skill in high demand where I can go up by experience rather than being a classical professional working 9 to 5. I feel pretty ashamed and lazy that I have no formal work experience, even though I enjoy sex work and wasn't forced.

I haven't gained a lot of consistency in what I do because I'm an inconsistent girl. So I just would like to try something new, even if I will earn less, to see if I can be consistent in one thing in life.

Nevertheless, I came here to ask for help because I feel lost. And please don't judge what I do. Now it is feeding me and paying my bills. I'm not 100% if this is the correct career path and that I might find joy in the vanilla world, as I call it.

In addition, I need to sum up something important: I live in a poor country. The fact I can earn some extra bucks with this it's a lot for me.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Sex work to traditional Sex work to traditional Reviewed by Louhi on janvier 28, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.