Need help figuring out how to handle the situation

I just had two interviews today for manufacturing roles. Both are for the same company but in different divisions and different locations. The second interview ended and they offered me the job on spot, I said I’d let them know by Monday. The first interview went really well, very casual, they seemed to like me, and I know one of the supervisors there through family so it went very well, I’m confident I will receive an offer. But given the weekend is coming up I assume the offer wouldn’t come until next week, after I said I’d get back to the other job. The first job is a much better fit for me and pays better but I’d take either. Should I accept the second one if I haven’t received an offer yet and say I changed my mind if the offer comes in later?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Need help figuring out how to handle the situation Need help figuring out how to handle the situation Reviewed by Louhi on janvier 28, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.