I thought I had the perfect back ground for a job and even had a reference from someone higher up in the office but I still haven’t even gotten an interview

I have been wanting to get into working in higher education since I graduated from college.

I worked in different offices including alumni and parent relations and fundraising and development my entire college career.

I had a man I used to intern in the same office as message me on LinkedIn saying the big university he now works at had an opening he thought I would be good for.

He said I could use him for a reference as did two other people in similar offices at other universities.

The job is for a major gifts officer and I worked in fundraising all four years of college and I am even working in a call center doing a similar thing now.

I have a bachelors in communication studies and worked in the alumni relations office as well.

I even was a student who would email alumni to get donations or be in video projects to send to alumni and parents.

I had glowing references and I have the education and back ground that they specified they wanted in the job listing.

The job closed two weeks ago and I haven’t heard anything.

The job is at a massive state university (50000+ students) but I’m not sure how long it takes to hear back.

My application only says “in process” on the portal.

I’m not sure if I should just give up on this position.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

I thought I had the perfect back ground for a job and even had a reference from someone higher up in the office but I still haven’t even gotten an interview I thought I had the perfect back ground for a job and even had a reference from someone higher up in the office but I still haven’t even gotten an interview Reviewed by Louhi on janvier 29, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.