Haven’t graduated yet and was offered 75k salary job. What do I do?

Hi everyone!

I could really use some good advice right now being that I am feeling super conflicted. I am a senior advertising/public relations major and I am getting my minor in sales. I received a verbal offer from a huge software tech company after going through three rounds of interviews. I graduate in May and would start in June. The salary is about 75k per year and I could work remotely and live at home with my family and pay zero in rent. 75k salary at 22 years old could move mountains. However sales was always a back up plan in case I didn’t land a job in a media or advertising agency. I don’t want to get stuck in sales bc of the money. My plans were always to move to NYC and work in the advertising industry and then eventually move to client side. I have zero clue what exactly I want to do in advertising since there are so many different departments within the agency. I am not really passionate about sales but I think I could do it for a year or two. Right now the job market for advertising isn’t too great and the starting salaries are generally low. I don’t graduate till May and already have this job lined up so I would hate to decline it and then have a hard time finding a job in advertising. Also I am currently a finalist for a prestigious advertising internship program where I would remotely intern for an agency from June-August.

Please leave any advice below :)

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Haven’t graduated yet and was offered 75k salary job. What do I do? Haven’t graduated yet and was offered 75k salary job. What do I do? Reviewed by Louhi on janvier 25, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.