Handshake or no handshake?

Hey!

I just have a quick question that I would be grateful if r/jobs gave their two cents on-- I have an in-person interview for a nursing assistant position at a hospital with a nurse manager, should I shake her hand or not? This is my first job interview and I know that this is a typical thing to do at job interviews, but with a pandemic, I'm questioning if it's a smart thing to do or not.

Thanks! I'm so nervous haha hopefully everything goes well!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Handshake or no handshake? Handshake or no handshake? Reviewed by Louhi on janvier 30, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.