Any advice on how to proceed?

Hi everyone, I am currently in a support position at a wealth management firm making $58K in Atlanta. I am looking to move back home to Tampa and got an offer from another firm for $52K with a potential raise after 3 months and another raise after 1 year based on performance. I did tell the recruiter that I am making $58K right now. Should I try to negotiate to meet halfway at $55K or should I ask what the 3-month raise would look like?

I also interviewed with another company this morning (before I got the offer letter from the above) and they seem interested in moving me forward to the next rounds of interviews. I fibbed a bit and said my current base is $62K (their position range was $50K to $70K). Should I try to delay the above job as much as possible to see where I land with this company?

How long is customary to give your answer to a job offer?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Any advice on how to proceed? Any advice on how to proceed? Reviewed by Louhi on janvier 26, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.