How to Tell Boss/Team About Unhealthy Living Situation

Hi all,

Sorry if this is the wrong place but I really need advice. So I just finished the first week of my first job out of college. I work in engineering and my team is pretty fun, although I am still getting to know them.

So because of coivd we are gonna be working remotely until June, however the company requires me to relocate to the area and work from home there by mid January (keep this in mind). The company is up north and I am working from Georgia at my parent's place until I move over there.

However I feel really unsafe here. My parents have been abusive/angry since I was a kid and even though I'm an adult now, they're still very aggressive when I'm staying here. I feel very unsafe waiting here until January.

My long distance boyfriend (in Seattle) is offering me a place to stay until I move and I would like to take that. The different timezones wouldn't impact my work (I'm up at 5AM all the time anyway) and I would have good enough internet to work there. And also it wouldn't delay my relocation in January.

I just don't know how to bring this up to my boss and team having only been working with them for a week. Any advice? I know my situation is weird.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

How to Tell Boss/Team About Unhealthy Living Situation How to Tell Boss/Team About Unhealthy Living Situation Reviewed by Louhi on novembre 13, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.