Sampling smoke/Handing potential bombs

Hi somewhat beautiful people.

I finished interviewing for a hazardous technician for transferring chemicals but it was during night time and handling low BP liquids with the potential to bulge then Kaboom.

I'm not in the mood to do that for $18/hour. I'd be okay if the conditions were slightly different.

On the other hand. I went to an interview that was sampling smoke stacks for environmental regulations but the owner gave me an informal call and didn't provide a formal interview then just gave me the job casually but... Still having 2nd thoughts.

I have enough savings to last for a few years and work part time in a churruria. I am still looking for something that will be temporary or something in utilities but idk if I'm being a big pssy and should just jump in. Problem is I have plans to go travel after covid and... Having a dilemma of a just chilling for the year or finding another job id love.

Thoughts?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Sampling smoke/Handing potential bombs Sampling smoke/Handing potential bombs Reviewed by Louhi on octobre 30, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.