Why is it that the best people I know are the least "conventionally successful"?

Some of the best, most hard-working, kind, well-meaning and genuine people I know are the least successful in life, and I don't understand why. For example, one of my closest friends spent 3 years out of college under/un-employed until she found a desk job that has nothing to do with her major. She isn't a big fan of the job, but she puts up with it because it pays.

It makes one think, why is it that it took my friend so long to find a half-way "decent" job? Why is that those that try hardest aren't rewarded? Is it the capitalist society? Is it something to do with the personalities of those "most successful", that got them where they are? It just hurts me to see people I care for struggle in such a way.

In comparison to this, some of the most conniving people I know, who I have known have bouts of unkind and disingenuous behaviour (whether covertly or overtly), and who aren't nearly as genuine, seem to have the most conventionally successful lives and careers.

I myself have had difficulty getting anything related to my (rather lucrative) major, despite trying every avenue I could to do so. I try my hardest with work when I'm employed, treating others well, being there for them. It's just such a huge bummer. I think I'm realising the reality of life, maybe it's not fair, but that's not fair either. It isn't fair that life isn't fair. If that makes sense. Oh well, #rantover.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Why is it that the best people I know are the least "conventionally successful"? Why is it that the best people I know are the least "conventionally successful"? Reviewed by Louhi on septembre 25, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.