Just got a job with a hard schedule

Hello this post is for advice from those with similar job/experience. I’ll be straightforward. I got a job as a APM for a retail merchandising company. The schedule is a blessing and curse. It’s a salary position and it’s going to be a site to site job. I’ll be gone from 10-14 days away from home at a time. Work will be everyday working 14 hours a day, 8am to 10pm. It’s physical work, stocking stores and setting up equipment etc. I get a week break in between jobs, I’ll still get paid on my “time off.” Sites are anywhere from 300-600 miles away. Any advice on how to grind out around 140-200 hours over the course of 1.5 to 2 weeks? I get a good r and r in between but man I feel it’s going to not be easy. I’m going to be working 14+ hours a day for at least 10 days in a row. I’m a young guy, great physical shape but mentally I’ve never done anything like this. Any advice from people with similar work hard/ play hard style jobs.

Edit: reason for long days are the sooner we get the job done the sooner we go home. We stay In hotels, company pays for hotels, food, and mileage. I’m getting a decent salary for my age and benefits.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Just got a job with a hard schedule Just got a job with a hard schedule Reviewed by Louhi on septembre 25, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.