I'm a Stay at Home mom and planning on going back to work next year but would like to make a career change. What are my best options?

I have been a stay at home mom for 4 years. I am 31 and before I was a stay at home mom I was in the accounting field. My most recent job was in taxes. I am 30 weeks pregnant with my second and last kid. I would like to stay home with him for about a year, but I would like to start planning my career now since I am looking for a change. I absolutely hated accounting and have no desire to get my CPA, so I would really like a career change. When I go back I will have a 5 year gap on my resume. I have looked into getting some certifications in this next year so I can be ready when I go back.

My husband and I are financially stable so I would like to be paid well, but I am not dependent on it and it isn't a necessity. I have looked into getting my real estate license as it seems like the only thing I have a shot at (even though being a realtor is really hard work) because I'm changing careers at 31 with a 5 year age gap. Does anyone have any advice on other certifications or career paths that may be a good fit for someone in my position.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

I'm a Stay at Home mom and planning on going back to work next year but would like to make a career change. What are my best options? I'm a Stay at Home mom and planning on going back to work next year but would like to make a career change. What are my best options? Reviewed by Louhi on septembre 25, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.