I have a job interview in a couple days and I’m freaking out!!

I’ve never posted here before so if somebody has already asked this just ignore. And I’m on a mobile so yeah.

So I haven’t had to interview for almost 5 years. I recently lost my job (non-pandemic related) and started looking for a new one. I got a call today saying I have a interview in a few days. I don’t know what to do or say! I’m very awkward when I meet new people until I get comfortable. I’ve also been told I look like a bitc* when I’m nervous. I don’t want to come across wrong or say something stupid. Can anybody please help me?? I don’t even know what is “appropriate” to wear since it’s not a “classy” job (it’s a cashier position at a gas station).

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

I have a job interview in a couple days and I’m freaking out!! I have a job interview in a couple days and I’m freaking out!! Reviewed by Louhi on septembre 26, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.