How long is too early for a follow up after application

I sent my resume to my friend's workplace since she would give me a recommendation and she said to call the next day after you hand in the resume at my work and I didn't and still have not called since it's only been 4 days and in my mind that is too early and I like to wait a week and half or two I'm wondering if I'm wrong about that or not?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

How long is too early for a follow up after application How long is too early for a follow up after application Reviewed by Louhi on septembre 25, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.