Best Job to Apply to Doctoral Programs * Psychology (I/O)

Hi All,

I may potentially have a choice between 2 positions and I wanted to know which would be most relevant to IO psych. I am applying to doctoral programs this year in Industrial Organizational Psychology. My background is in economics (graduated 3 years ago); I am also taking 2 psychology courses this semester. My work experience thus far has been: Paralegal + Teaching Assistant/Tutor. I've been trying to get a job as a Research Assistant but no luck so far, and with covid I am not counting on it. Options are:

1- Work in Assessments in a charter school. Input & Analyze student data and help with logistics of administering tests. Provide feedback to teachers based on data.

2- Paralegal with an education nonprofit. There is a focus on employment law which I feel I could tie more closely to HR related issues. The prior people in this role have gone on to law school which is obviously not my plan. Salary probably about the same as the first, but will go a lot farther because option 1. is in Manhattan.

Thoughts?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Best Job to Apply to Doctoral Programs * Psychology (I/O) Best Job to Apply to Doctoral Programs * Psychology (I/O) Reviewed by Louhi on septembre 24, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.