Moving backwards..

I'm quitting my 8-5 office job (social services) to pursue my masters degree. My job also makes me incredibly unhappy. I am working on applying to other jobs with flexibility since I will be a student and will need to complete an internship.

Since no where in my area is hiring, I've resorted to applying to fast food and retail (not against it, I will be a student and I will be able to live off of the pay). I need to give 30 day notice to my job. How do I reflect that in an application? I don't want to look overqualified to where they wont consider me, but I already submitted some applications and it just looks like something doesnt add up.

Any advice?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Moving backwards.. Moving backwards.. Reviewed by Louhi on mai 05, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.