The Essential Customer Service Job Conundrum

I've recently been let go from my job as a manager at a movie theater due to a mix of the virus and bankruptcy. I got a temporary job at an ALDI as additional help during The Great Toilet Paper Shortage of 2020. It'll last about three months, and I start tomorrow. I've also applied to some closer stores before this and got a call tonight about setting up an interview. This is a dilemma for me since I haven't had to deal with this sort of thing before, especially since I haven't been out of a job for the past three years.

This is the problem: ALDI pays significantly more than I could get anywhere else. Especially this other store, which, for all I know, could bump me back down to minimum wage. But, ALDI is a temporary job, and this other store is looking for long-term employees. I'm trying to figure out which of these situations is best:

1) Quit ALDI if I receive a job offer at the other store, so that I will have open availability and will likely have a job after all the virus stuff dies down.

2) Politely reject the offer for an interview, and work at ALDI while seeking a new job to begin near the end of the employment term. The job after this would also likely be paying near minimum wage unless I can somehow get an internship or a job more related to my major (mechanical engineering, so I'm thinking maybe Home Depot).

3) Try to maneuver my schedule and work at both stores (if offered).

I'm more skewed towards the second option. ALDI pays more, I will still have spare time to finish up my college classes, and I could likely get a job very quickly afterward at the local grocery store. After that point, I can spend all of my spare time job searching for something better. Any input is welcome!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

The Essential Customer Service Job Conundrum The Essential Customer Service Job Conundrum Reviewed by Louhi on mars 30, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.