Fear of being an accidental job hopper

Small recent work history background:

I worked for Company A ~2.5 years and relocated - the relocation being the primary reason for leaving. I started working with small Company B that was a sh!t show that lasted 6 months (loved the job but big nope on sexual harassment, missing paychecks, yelled at for being in an ER, the whole checklist of Classic Bad Jobs in one).

So I went to major player in my industry Company C 3 months ago - the job here has turned out to be nothing like we talked about even though everyone’s super nice. It’s in a totally different field I have no skills in and no desire to pursue - something I’ve mentioned casually a few times to my managers and more seriously to our hr person.

Now, Company A has offered me to come back and work in my new location as they just opened up here! Offer signed etc and I’m working up to resign here at company C.

I imagine my resume in the end will potentially exclude these stints at B & Cand present like I just relocated with the first company.

I’m scared to quit though and be like blacklisted as a job hopper. Is it just as easy as saying sorry we didn’t make a match to company C? Can someone tell me stories/advice about how this won’t make me the worst least employable person in the world, bad luck streaks like this happen, and I shouldn’t feel so guilty for quitting so quickly?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Fear of being an accidental job hopper Fear of being an accidental job hopper Reviewed by Louhi on décembre 19, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.