Hi all, title pretty much explains it
I applied to a job a couple days ago and someone from the company viewed my profile.
Normally I know I should maybe just let it run its course and see if they contact, but she made her own post on her feed about how she’s hiring for the role I applied to.
I also figured out she is most likely the department head of the role I applied to (which is why I felt more inclined to just message her idk).
Is it too forward to try to connect and just get a conversation going? Or should I just wait it out and see what happens?
Any advice is helpful....good luck all of you job seekers ! :) and ty in advance!
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Person hiring viewed my LinkedIn profile...
Reviewed by Louhi
on
juin 19, 2019
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: