Company contacted me for an interview and I don't have the same exact resume I used to apply.

I applied for this position a couple of months ago and I no longer have the version I used to apply. I never got a call back until now so I assumed it was a no. Since then, I've updated my resume and I feel that it's now more closely tailored to this position than the original one. The differences aren't so huge overall. I just go into more detail about the roles and experiences I've had. Besides that, the only major differences are probably in my projects section and skills section. It's not like I placed a completely different skill set in there, but I did add to it and swap out a few that I thought were irrelevant. What should I do?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Company contacted me for an interview and I don't have the same exact resume I used to apply. Company contacted me for an interview and I don't have the same exact resume I used to apply. Reviewed by Louhi on juin 12, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.