Will education be an issue

I have accepted a job offer for a job that listed bachelors as a requirement on the original LinkedIn job post.

Now, foregoing a long story, I don’t technically have a degree due to a required post-graduation internship that I never got around to completing. I’ve always intended to finish it but haven’t yet.

That said, I don’t represent I have a bachelors anywhere on my resume (and college was 5 years ago for me, and degree wasn’t in the field I’ve worked in this whole time since). College also never came up once in the 4 interviews I had for this job.

I am now going through the 3rd party background check, and accurately put that I attended for four years but checked the ‘did not graduate’ box.

I am otherwise more than qualified in this job and have years of experience + other technical qualifications in the industry.

Am I overthinking it or might they rescind my offer for not having a completed bachelors?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Will education be an issue Will education be an issue Reviewed by Louhi on mai 19, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.