Weighing the Risks/Benefits of a New Job Opportunity

I'm currently in the interview process for a company that might be taken over by a much larger company later this year. If this smaller company does get taken over, is there a high chance my position might be terminated? I've never been through a company acquisition before, and I don't want to start a job only to get laid off. I also have no interest in working for that larger company if this smaller company does get taken over. My current manager came from that larger company and he has not said a single positive thing about it.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Weighing the Risks/Benefits of a New Job Opportunity Weighing the Risks/Benefits of a New Job Opportunity Reviewed by Louhi on mai 19, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.