I have recently been invited for an in-person interview at a large temp-work agency. During my phone interview, I was told that I am being considered for a role as an intern within the agency’s finance department or I am going to be assigned an administrative role at a mutual fund that needs temp work. My question is, which will be more beneficial for me assuming the pay is the same. Do you think as a temp worker that I will be able to make meaningful connections and build on previous knowledge or will it be solely administrative/assistive in nature? I am a Financial Economics and IT major with previous internship experience at a large financial services company doing mutual fund administration and pension fund accounting.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Undergrad choosing between temp work and internship for summer employment
Reviewed by Louhi
on
mai 12, 2019
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: