Showed up for my job interview a week early :) :) :)

The first email I got from the CEO (yeah, the interview is with the CEO) didn't specify a date. It just said "Friday" the second email, the confirmation, said "Friday, May 24th" but I got over excited I guess and thought it was THIS Friday. Showed up at 10:30 AM bright eyed. The CEO came out at 10:40 AM very confused, sat down beside me, and said "I swore I said May 24th... but shit, I'm sorry if I didn't." I checked my email and SURE ENOUGH YUP. We laughed, she said "Bonus points for showing up a week early, I guess!" I laughed and said something like, "I'm just very excited for this opportunity!" She asked if I was still available for next Friday & I said yes and then walked out of the building.

It was awkward. I'm mortified. I'm only up against one other person and now I gave them this leg up. Would you email and apologize or let it go until next week & then just make a small joke out of it? This will be my first job actually in my field since I finished graduate school and I think I totally blew a great opportunity. :(

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Showed up for my job interview a week early :) :) :) Showed up for my job interview a week early :) :) :) Reviewed by Louhi on mai 18, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.