Project Manager resigning & HR told me I'm getting a raise because of new responsibilities

For context, I work at a small startup, basically. The CEO is basically a Developer, there's a Project Manager and I, a QA Engineer. I was hired mid-late March & so far everything is great...staff, flexibility, future prospects ect. Overall its been a pleasant experience. Obviously there's a 3 month evaluation period before getting a raise which so far I've been doing great.

Yesterday, the Project Manager handed in his resignation letter. He knows & does a lot of stuff I don't know how to do or I'm not very good at, like meetings with the clients, figuring out the exact requirements for them ect. Overall just a dude with way more experience that I am, he has around 10+ years in the industry while I only have 2 & around 3 with IT.

HR called me in by the end of the day and revealed that he'd be quitting, that I'd be assuming new responsibilities and because of this I'd be getting a raise. She didn't exactly tell me of how much because it was at the end of the day and on Monday we'll be having a meeting with the Project Manager, the CEO, HR & myself to do an action plan because this caught us off guard. There's a lot in the backlog so we'll struggle.

What I'm concerned about is basically I'm getting a raise before my 3 month evaluation is over, which honestly has caught me off guard. How should I go about this to negotiate more or atleast if I can't, to lay the groundwork for a future raise. Not really sure how to tackle this.

Thanks in advance.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Project Manager resigning & HR told me I'm getting a raise because of new responsibilities Project Manager resigning & HR told me I'm getting a raise because of new responsibilities Reviewed by Louhi on mai 19, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.