Plumber vs. electrician.

I am thinking of going into blue collar work and these 2 fields are the only ones so far I am interested in. To my understanding both take the same amount of time to become a journeyman and the pay seems to be about the same or a bit more for plumbers. I'm 21 with an associates in IT from a community college and might drop my current school since I'll graduate when I'm like 23 or older because of the shitty scheduling since I'm a transfer who has to deal with a lot of prerequisite classes that space everything out too much.

I know my dad is a master plumber who makes a bit over $100k and he is in his mid/late 40's so knowing I can make that kind of money in ~25 years is very tempting to me but I have no idea how much master electricians make in my area.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Plumber vs. electrician. Plumber vs. electrician. Reviewed by Louhi on mai 18, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.