Hi so I’m stuck between leaving my current state government job with good job security with low pay that I have been at for almost 2 years. It is very high stress, but I am very good at the work. The pay is also very low. I got a job offer from another company in a completely different field and they’re offering me TWICE what I make at my current job. However I live in an “at-will” state and this company is an “at-will” employer and can fire anyone for anything at any time. I have also read pretty bad reviews on indeed. It is also a 45 minute commute while my current job is 5 minutes. The money is so good and the company headquarters is new and everyone seems so nice. I don’t know what to do. I feel sick about having to leave my current job, but I cannot keep making that amount of money and working the way that I do. HELP! Any suggestions?!
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: