Got fired from a new job in the first 2 hours! What the heck happened?

I was hired at a dry cleaners and i clocked in at 2, (Keep in mind i didn't have any experience in dry cleaning but the manager Rob said that wasn't required and it was fine) He first spent 20 minutes training me on how to do orders on the computer, I did fine. Then he handed me off to a coworker to train me. She wasn't super friendly or rude, just kind of meh. I spent until 4:20 following her around and trying to learn. I didn't do horrible nor great, just kind of average for my first day. So she tells me to sign out (with the employee number that we had activated for me) So i sign out and come back from my break, try to clock in and my number doesn't go through (Literally within a 10 minute break they erased my number!) So i see the manager and he out of nowhere says something like "Oh sweetie things changed you can't work here anymore, we will mail you your check please go next door to accounting and turn in your uniforms." I was SHOCKED because i was doing fine for my first day and i didn't do ANYTHING to warrant randomly getting fired! I told my friends and they said thats ridiculous and illegal, but i don't think its illegal. Anyway, i asked him why? he seemed annoyed and said "oh its a long story" and tried to brush it off and once again directed me to go next door. I was so angry that i didn't even press to find out and left. Anyway, has this happened to anyone before? i really dont know what might have happened in 2 hours for them to decide im so horrible

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Got fired from a new job in the first 2 hours! What the heck happened? Got fired from a new job in the first 2 hours! What the heck happened? Reviewed by Louhi on mai 18, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.