Can you ever end an interview early if you realize you're not qualified?

I realized a few questions in that I wasn't interested in the role as what I had hoped was a small part of it was actually the main focus and not a topic I'm strong in or want to pursue. Is it better to continue to let them ask you technical questions that you keep responding "I don't know" to and struggle through and answer what you can or just politely bow out somehow? I had the thought at least 3 times to just leave as it was a panel interview with them just staring me down and giving me absolutely nothing while asking me about manufacturing processes of various objects and diagrams in front of me.

Is it more rude to waste an hour or more of their time or to end it early on if you're sure you don't want to work for the company ever?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Can you ever end an interview early if you realize you're not qualified? Can you ever end an interview early if you realize you're not qualified? Reviewed by Louhi on mai 03, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.