Be careful when boss says “expand your role”

So I just started this week in an IT Sec role. I’m fairly seasoned as I used to work as a lead/manager and was expecting to have a senior role. My first day I’m told my boss will switch to another that needed my support more. I’m like ok interesting but sure.

The new boss calls me in to talk and asks if I want to expand into a larger role. Of course just starting I get excited and say sure I’m always up for learning. She says great.

Well it turns out she needed a meeting organizer/facilitator and admin asst help. I got the impression it would be learning new tools etc. My new tasks are to go to meetings all day and set up agendas and sort of be the secretary. NOT what I signed up for and a waste of my background.

Now I need to go back and nicely say WTF. Anyone else been through something similar?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Be careful when boss says “expand your role” Be careful when boss says “expand your role” Reviewed by Louhi on mai 12, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.