Amazon - "Information Required Before Amazon Interview" But No Interview Email

I'm a college student and I applied to a bunch of positions at Amazon. I recently got this email asking me to fiil out this form.

Thank you for your interest in Amazon. As part of our recruitment process, we ask that each applicant complete an Applicant Information Form in order to be considered for employment. Please take a moment and click the button below to complete your application as soon as possible. The application takes just a few minutes and must be filled out before you interview.

I know it's legit but what does this mean? I didn't get an email about an interview.

Also, there's another application I submitted on March 24 and now it says Under Consideration. I don't know when it changed to that status. Is there still hope for me or is it too late?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Amazon - "Information Required Before Amazon Interview" But No Interview Email Amazon - "Information Required Before Amazon Interview" But No Interview Email Reviewed by Louhi on mai 18, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.