Plausible excuses for taking a day off work?

I know this has been posted dozens, possibly hundreds of times, but I'm looking for viable reasons to take a day off work this coming Monday. I work in an office and I have plenty of PTO stacked up. My unease is generated though because I took a mental health day two (or maybe three?) weeks ago on a Friday. I said I had a migraine, but in reality I just needed a 3-day break.

So now I have a job interview tomorrow that's sort of in the middle of the day while being out of the way, not a full-day thing but not one in which I want to go back to work afterwards (also, I might be trying to catch a showing of Endgame....) and I'm a pulling a blank on what excuse I can come up with.

My boss is the sort of hard-ass, die-for-the-company type of person and my lingering fear is she'll pull some sort of HR rulebook move on me because I'm taking Friday/Mondays off. She is absolutely the type of person to do this. She already doesn't really like me much (hence why I'm off looking for other places to work) so I'm trying to stay on the down low.

This is the last time I plan on taking off an extra day for at least another month.

So finally, at the end of all that, what are some good excuses anyone can pitch to me? I was thinking of maybe food poisoning, or an apartment issue.

Thanks!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Plausible excuses for taking a day off work? Plausible excuses for taking a day off work? Reviewed by Louhi on avril 29, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.