Negative reviews and severance packages

so I'll try and keep this story short, just a few questions.

I accepted a severance from my previous employer until May 31st that has a non disparagement clause in it, which obviously includes writing negative reviews about the employer on websites like Glassdoor. The company was extremely abusive and I was employed there for five years and they violated a multitude of employee / employer relations conduct that would warrant termination if there wasn't so much nepotism and corruption in senior management / HR.

Some of the abuse involved was stuff like being cursed at, managing partners demanding employees do things outside of their job scope even though the job application that I signed years prior did not involve anything office services related, etc etc. Managing partners just generally harassing me, talking down to me, standing over me at my desk and pointing a finger directly in my face and screaming in my face.

After my severance is up May 31st if I write a negative review about the company on Glassdoor or Indeed, does the company have any recourse? I doubt it's worth them going after me with legal recourse for a negative review. I just feel obligated to inform future candidates about what this position entails and that it's going to be detrimental to their career growth long term working at such place.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Negative reviews and severance packages Negative reviews and severance packages Reviewed by Louhi on avril 29, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.