Marketing in Utah, does education matter? How much?

I've been in some form of marketing and e-commerce for 7 years now. I'm definitely a Jack of all trades, with skills across many facets of digital marketing.

I live in Utah, and in 2 out of 3 companies, was promoted to management positions.

I'm currently looking for a job, and received a low-ball offer (nearly 20% under what I'm receiving now, but requires more skillsets. It is for a state government agency, so I expected a slightly lower offer, but not that low.)

A friend pointed out it could be because I only have an associate's degree and not a bachelor's. It made me start to wonder if that's true.

When your company is looking to hire (particularly in marketing positions), is education important? How much does it affect an offer of employment? It seems silly that my experience has proven what I can do (especially since marketing degrees are woefully behind in applicable skills and tech training), but lack of a BS degree is potentially holding me back.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Marketing in Utah, does education matter? How much? Marketing in Utah, does education matter? How much? Reviewed by Louhi on avril 29, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.