I keep being told I don’t have enough experience, but I disagree

So I’m applying for entry level PR/marketing jobs in London.

I have held three communications/marketing relevant internships. Most recently, a six month full-time internship at a large PR agency in the US where I essentially did entry-level position work. They actually would’ve hired me but I would’ve needed a work visa and wanted to move back to the U.K. anyway.

I got good grades throughout my degree. Have good references. Several people have looked at my resume/cover letters and they say it all looks good.

Now I’m back in the U.K., I keep getting told I need to intern more.

Totally fine with doing more internships but when does it end?

I don’t want to keep making minimum wage.

I’m 23 and nearly 1 year out of university.

Does this seem normal? Am I just being impatient?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

I keep being told I don’t have enough experience, but I disagree I keep being told I don’t have enough experience, but I disagree Reviewed by Louhi on avril 30, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.