Given bad reference after boss said hed give good one

As title said. I asked for a reference and he said sure abolutely no problem, lets meet for coffee next time your in town too!

Then he says to prospective employer that he would not rehire me as a suprvisor only a labourer. He knew ibwas applying for supervisor positions we both now work at same company(he switched before me).

Only reason i got the job is because my buddy works there and vouched for me.

How should I handle this? We work in different offices but have same co ordinator

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Given bad reference after boss said hed give good one Given bad reference after boss said hed give good one Reviewed by Louhi on avril 30, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.