Been on suspension for voicing out about a situation that screws my store. Any advice?

Hello, I'm here looking for advice on a situation that i am in, not looking to get any pity or any I'm sorry's. Currently i am a General Manager working for a Dry Cleaners (Not the most exciting job but it pays the bills) that has stores across the United States, and i am serving a suspension for reporting to my boss that another manager donated all of our claim clothes.

\NOTE* A claim garment is something that we messed up (i.e. Shrinkage, dye bleed etc.) and we take in to put a claim through to help reimburse you for however much the garment costed you to buy through means of store credit or a check.*

Now our claim clothes area was pretty full bc we don't regularly clean it up . theirs not much order separating "completed" claims from claims in progress, donating them all left my store in a spot where we are more forced to push checks out rather then store credit (we have to give you the item back if you opt for store credit).

Like previously stated, i'm currently serving a suspension that is now in week 3. originally it was supposed to be just 1 week long but kept getting changed bc my boss was "busy" on the days we would schedule our meeting for (had to use my week paid vacation so i'm not f***ed with bills). I feel as though i was already on thin ice as a month or so prior i went to my boss and asked if there was any raise in the future for me as I've been bringing back customers prior managers scared away and i have been getting a line of good reviews (something my store isn't used to) and generally I've just passed my 2nd year working there. The only raise i got was when i was first promoted to GM around 5 months into my job, which put me about $3 above minimum wage. i was okay with it at first bc i thought i was still training but now i'm 2 years in feeling as if they are withholding my money.

I know i typed this like a mess. but is there anything i can do. I tried looking around and putting applications out but no one around me is hiring anything above a basic employee and financially that would be suicide for me.

**EDIT** Thinking back on it, i got that initial raise bc another company offered me a job and i told my boss about it. i was an employee when he was my manager about 2 years ago, then he got promoted to run our locations (we have 4) and i took his GM spot

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Been on suspension for voicing out about a situation that screws my store. Any advice? Been on suspension for voicing out about a situation that screws my store. Any advice? Reviewed by Louhi on avril 29, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.