Looking for a job in Chicago. Current job is too far.

Hi I specialize mostly in customer service roles but it has always been chat & email representative jobs.

It’s quite hard to look for one with just that kind of job duty as most companies need employees to use the phone as well. I’ve been pretty successful with landing email/chat only jobs with a decent pay $15/hr and health insurance included. Zip/Linkedin seem to not have what I need.

Also, looking for one that is closer to my home as he commute is so long for me. Literally takes me almost 2 hours stuck in traffic everyday.

Was wondering if anyone can help me out? I’ll send my resume through DM if anything.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Looking for a job in Chicago. Current job is too far. Looking for a job in Chicago. Current job is too far. Reviewed by Louhi on mars 07, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.